CGC Success Story
Making a Brand Sweeter
With the introduction of its one-of-a-kind edgeless makeup sponge, beautyblender created a new category in the cosmetics market and transformed the industry forever.
When it came time to sell sponges and cleansers during the holiday season, beautyblender faced a challenge: how could they liven up their brand to make a proven product feel new and exciting again?
The beautyblender team envisioned gift packaging in bright colors, using striking materials, glittering exteriors, and heaps of rainbow sprinkles to evoke the look and feel of posh candy confections.
beautyblender partnered with CGC, where our trusted design skills, vast network of manufacturers, and reputation for staying on schedule and on budget offered everything the beauty brand needed to pull o˜ a holiday miracle.
- Create uniquely-shaped custom packaging while staying on budget
- Use vivid inks and holographic foils to produce an attention-grabbing look
- Meet demanding deadlines to reach stores for the holiday shopping season
- We worked closely with the beautyblender team to create gorgeous boxes with magnetic closures and golden PVC trays, and then enlisted our overseas manufacturer to meet beautyblender’s rigorous standards in an economical way.
- Our in-house graphic design experts developed the perfect combination of inks on light-reﬂecting holographic foil, bringing the vivid colors to life.
- We oversaw the project from inception to completion, communicating with beautyblender’s team daily to ensure that each part of the project matched their brand vision and met every deadline.
- Despite a longer lead time to allow for overseas shipping from our international manufacturer, beautyblender’s festive holiday boxes arrived on time and on budget.
- Buyers loved the look of the packages and were thrilled to have them on their shelves to help drive sales during the critical holiday shopping season.
- On average, packaging redesigns generate a 5.5% increase in revenue over existing designs. Bright colors and glitter, fun shapes, and playful imagery evoked positive emotions that customers associated with the beautyblender brand.