Consolidated Graphic Communications (“CGC”) maintains the www.thinkcgc.com website (the “Site”), and the sub sites, for information purposes only – so please feel free to browse the Site. Your access and use of the Site, including any purchases made on the Site, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By accessing and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE. CGC MAY AT ANY TIME REVISE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY UPDATING THIS POSTING. YOU ARE BOUND BY ANY SUCH REVISIONS AND SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WHICH YOU ARE BOUND.
Terms and Conditions
A. Use of Site
- You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you do not remove or alter any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text and images, without CGC’s prior written permission.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in the Terms and Conditions (and the text on the Site) without the prior written permission of CGC. CGC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of any third parties.
- CGC makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of information and materials contained on the Site, and CGC assumes no liability or responsibility for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither CGC nor any other party involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages of any nature or description arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OFMERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. CGC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images from the Site.
- Images of people or products displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, CGC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited, except for the use of the linking icons in accordance with the CGC Guidelines. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate applicable laws, including copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
- CGC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site or the products and services offered by or through such Sites or the privacy, data security or other business practices of those owning or maintaining such sites. Your linking to, and access and use of, any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to CGC or the Site any unauthorized or misappropriated information, materials or images or unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane information, materials or images or any information, material or image that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. It is CGC’s policy to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing CGC to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information, materials or images.
B. Intellectual Property
Except as noted otherwise in the text of the Site, the trademarks, logos, service marks and all copyrightable materials displayed on the Site constitute intellectual property owned by CGC or which CGC has the right to use on the Site (the “CGC Intellectual Property”). Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any CGC Intellectual Property displayed on the Site without the prior written permission of CGC. Unauthorized use of the CGC Intellectual Property displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that CGC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution